Building and Architecture contribute to most of the new era diseases. Learn how each layers of building can evoke unhealthy vibrations
Sick Building Syndrome
What will you learn from this course
- What is Sick Building Syndrome?
- Design and Architecture criteria’s to avoid building becoming Sick
- Major Causes of Sick Building Syndrome & its type & components
- How to measure the home and office based pollutant & other contributors of Sick Building Syndrome
- Learn Preventive measures and remedies which can be installed if building are made sick
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
- Better understanding of this subject will empower an Architect / Interior Decorator / Builder / Real Estate agent to better design a house
- Very Useful for Vastu Practitioners as it’s a value added tool while offering rectification solutions to customers
- Also useful for alternative medicinal practitioners, doctors, healers, therapists
- For an Individual – to understand better the Negative effects of Contributors of Sick Building Syndrome so as to get these rectified
Founder and Director of Vastuworld learning
Ar. Mayank Barjatya
Energy Architect | Building Biologist | Founder-Director, Vastuworld
Mayank Barjatya holds a Bachelor of Architecture Degree from Pune University (1995) and Masters Degree in Ecology & Environment from New Delhi (2004).
+ See more
He has learnt Building Biology from Er. Wolfgang Priggen at BZS Burg-Steinfurt, Northwest of Germany near Munster (2002) & been associated with BZS as German technical Partners till today.
In 1997, Mayank got professionally oriented towards Vastu when working as an architect for a structural engineer, during his job he got a chance to visit Paris.
In 1998 Mayank started his own company by name of Vastuworld.
With a professional background in architecture, human energetics, environment, and a strong interest in quantum physics, Mayank is a design consultant based in Pune-India specializing in contemporary Indian architecture.
Mayank has delivered a paper at IIT-Delhi on 10-11th Feb 2006 on scientific validation of ancient medical system. He was invited in 2004 to participate in energy medicine congress in Heidelberg-Germany, In September 2013, Mayank presented his research paper on Earth Communication at Kerpic’13, Istanbul Aydin University, Turkey.
Mayank is instrumental in getting the Gold Lecher Antenna to India & in year 2014 he was the first Indian to get a teaching certificate on Radiesthesia & Geo-biology from Argo Germany, Mayank & Vastuworld was selected by Vastu Shilpa Consultancy under Architect. B.V. Doshi Ahmedabad to participate as a Vastu expert for Amaravati Capital Complex Design.
In Dec 2016 at IISF ( India International Science festival) in New Delhi Mayank’s paper on Geopathy & Earth Communication was selected under the theme of “Swastha Bharat” where he presented his paper on health concerns while residing & living on geopathic stress fields.
Mayank helmed the Academic Committee (Architecture & civil Engineering ) of Bhartiya Vigyan Sammelan hosted by Vigyan Bharti in Pune on May 2017.
2019 brings in the spiritual part of Mayank’s work where he designed 48 infinity energy cards based on science of Jainism following Bhaktambar & Hebrew philosophy.
Mayank & Vastuworld’s motive is to convert bland buildings to spaces with souls.
- Read less
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Once you enroll for a Certificate, you’ll have access to all videos, learning content, and assignments (if applicable). If you choose to explore the course without purchasing, you may not be able to access certain assignments.
When you purchase a Course you get access to all course materials, including graded assignments. Upon completing the course, your electronic Certificate will be added to your Accomplishments page – from there, you can print your Certificate or add it to your LinkedIn profile. If you only want to read and view the course content, you can audit the course for free.
Once the course has started and content shared with you , the course fees would not be refunded.
Currently unavailable – however for Advanced courses ,there is an option for part payments.
Yes you would have lifelong access to our panel of teachers for any queries.